iTeam’s revolutionary RFIQ™ System provides perimeter based library material protection while providing a migration path to full RFID capability.
RFIQ™ improves alarm handling capability for libraries by eliminating false alarms and using the ILS system to activate/deactivate security.
RFIQ™ replaces traditional EM or RF security systems and has no metal and electronic interference issues.
The RFIQ™ antenna system will provide an obvious theft deterrent with an aesthetically pleasing “see-thru” design.
• Only 3 Components (Security Gates, Tags, Reader pad)
• No Magnets – Security Strips – Check Cards or Pockets need!
• Works with complete range of iteam/D-Tech 13.56 MHz RFIQ™ labels.
• Gates Available in Steel/Plexi or solid Plexi-glass lit with custom colors.
• iTeam’s advanced digital radio frequency smart technology uses state of the art digitally enhanced “receiver to chip” technology to ensure superior detection with false alarm-free protection
• Integrated alarm lights and alarms provide individual aisle identification.
• Existing Security Strips and Tags will not interfere with the system.
• Easy to install and operate! Antennas mount as a “free standing” unit bolted to the floor, with deactivation pad located on top or fixed under circ desk counter top
NO MAGNETS – NO CARDS – NO HASSLES = RFIQ SECURITY